Use our expertise with your break bulk projects
Our Port Captains will perform in close cooperation with the Principals a set of tasks in order to obtain the goals of the Principals. These tasks envelop amongst many the following:
- Stowage calculations;
- Operational assistance to the Chartering Desk;
- Drawing of pre-stowage plans;
- Operational follow-up on cargo operations in port;
- Reporting and administration, such as controlling of invoicing, statistics, claims handling, method statements, ea.;
- Contract/Rate negotiations with stevedores;
- Close communication with Principals through Pre-Ops Meetings and other;
Our personal approach with tailor made services benefits both parties.
Marine Superintendents & Consultants
Our team advises Masters on cleaning operations in port, assists the Shipping Companies with repairs during dry or wet dockings, provides commercial tenders for repairs, and other, in short our experience is at your service.
Our expertise enables us to advise shore based operators such as stevedores, terminals, forwarders and other logistic operators on operational items regarding their cargoes and its logistic flow.
We carry out cargo surveys, quality and quantity surveys on cargoes and lashing & securing surveys.
Conceiving and editing of operational manuals, lashing calculations, stability calculations, second opinion, dispute.